Friday, August 14, 2009

At It Again

Well, as I indicated last post, I'm taking another drawing class. The first day back was hard. The class is three and a half hours, and just physically grueling. The model held positions for 20-30 minutes at a time, and even then had to twitch and flex periodically to keep from going completely numb. Anyone who thinks modeling for a drawing class is easy has probably never tried it.

Anyway, my drawings were not very satisfactory. No real surprise, as I'm very out of practice. I'll post some later if I do some worth posting.

Still waiting to hear from various publishers. Not really expecting anything other than a rejection. *sigh.* What's a girl gotta do around here to get a decent education in writing around here? Keep writing, I guess...

In the mean time, since I have nothing else to post, I'll post these, from a walk in the alps, just for the general betterment of moods all around:





No comments: