Thursday, June 5, 2008

Grumpy.

I have some new prints (etchings!) but will not post them today. I am so tired. It seems a bit daft to keep writing this blog to no one... I keep trying to yank myself in line- make a decision about something... Pffffff.....

Kids? My periods seem to have stopped. If this is only temporary, or if it's permanent, I don't know. I keep telling myself that the end of fertility is not the end of womanhood, but at the moment I just don't believe it. I feel like an ugly, dried-up old hag. And I'm only 40! I also got my second rejection this week. Yay me! I'm officially a rejec- I mean writer ;o) So... do I pull out my manuscripts again and take commas out and put them back? Or look again for a critique group? Or ditch that and try to scratch together enough pictures for show? Or go to the Dr and have my FSH level checked?

I haven't got the energy to do any of that...

No comments: